Reality is a lifestyle programme
With this programme, we aim to empower you, our members – any clients of the Sanlam Group – in various ways:
- To save time on lifestyle events and money on your lifestyle purchases.
- To maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- To remain informed on a number of topics (like personal finance and what’s happening in the Sanlam world).
Reality, the brand name of our lifestyle programme, is managed by the company Real Futures (Pty) Ltd which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanlam Ltd, the holding company at the top of the Sanlam Group, which includes both our long-term insurer, Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd, and our short-term insurer, Santam Ltd.
For more on Reality, our benefits and partners download your brochure here.
Main aims of the business
Reality is there to meet ever-increasing needs – particularly in our industry, the financial-services industry:
- To find innovative, interactive ways to manage, to maintain and to nurture our client relationships more effectively.
- To inform, to educate, to empower and to motivate our clients more effectively.
Nature of the business
Reality designs and administers consumer education and benefits on behalf of the Sanlam Group of companies.
Main products/services of the business
Membership of Reality offers our clients various fee options and provides an increased range of lifestyle benefits for increased fees.
The benefits for all the fee options cover various categories:
- Access to basic financial planning and budgeting tools.
- Access to special discounts from our contracted retail partners.
- Access to lifestyle and health benefits at reduced rates.
- Access to a website and call centre and to a regular newsletter providing ongoing financial education and information on new benefits, specials and competitions.
- Access to a free quarterly lifestyle magazine in partnership with Narrative .
Click here to view our Discount Partners.
Managing Director: Andre Larisma
Directors: Ahmed Banderker (Chairman), Hennie De Villiers, Ian Visagie, Gary Allen
Company Secretary: Ulishia Baijnath